Tuscany on a Budget is registered trade mark by Travel on a Budget . We are a travel company based in Florence and specialized in the youth travel 18-35 ‘s market. We have been operating since 2007 and our philosophy is to offer tours, events and activities for a lifetime experience to young independent travellers willing to learn, taste and see what the territory has to offer in a fun environment together with a young, lively and knowledgeable team. Our team is composed of locals guides and we all speak fluent English. We all love sharing the passion for our home land, all the secrets, the traditions and the culture of Florence and Tuscany with our fellow travellers.
We offers a series of activities in Florence such as
- City bike tours during the day or at night to discover the town and its secrets in a short time.
- Pubcrawl to party in the famous bars of Florence
- Gastronomic Tours and cooking courses to learn more about the Tuscan traditions
- Wine tours to the famous Chianti region to fall in love with the rolling hills and the products of Tuscany
- Day Trips to some of the most beautiful medieval towns in Tuscany such as Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Pisa
- Day trip to the Palio horse race which is one of the most famous event held in Siena twice a year on the 2nd July and 16th August and the historical football match in Florence.
This year we are also launching our new brand “Italy on a Budget tours” in order to explore the other wanders that this land can offer. We are going to start with a day trip to Cinque Terre, the five villages on the Liguria region famous for the natural beauty, scenic trails and sunny beaches and a 4 day trip to Amalfi Coast from Rome to visit the famous Capi Island and Sorrento.
Find out about the other destinations on www.italyonabudgettours.com